Myrtle Beach 2 of 3












We went to Broadway at the Beach one night for dinner. We ate at the Key West Grill and while we were waiting for our food, we took Emily back to the same playground we let her play on last year. I could not resist trying to snap a picture similar to one I knew I took last year just so I could place them side by side and see how much she has grown. I knew she had grown, but these pictures really show the difference.
After dinner, we took Emily to the old fashioned carnival section of Broadway at the Beach to ride some rides. Her favorite by far was a little boat ride where little boats just went around and around in a circle. I think she rode it about half a dozen times. She also tried out the little cars and the carousel. She had a big time and slept very well that night!