
Emily graduated into her big girl bed! Her new twin size "princess" bed arrived on Monday, July 11, 2011. We ordered it from Restoration Hardware. It is a little more distressed than I hoped, but I still like it. I guess my thought it that it won't show all the bumps and bruises nearly as much as one that was perfectly white. Plus with a little distressing it really matches her dresser better since it definitely is not perfect anymore! Now that the new bed is here we can start getting her pictures and such on the walls.Luckily I do not have to be sad about saying goodbye to Emily's crib/toddler bed. Bonnie's sister, Patti, is having twins in December and we are passing Emily's bed along to her for one of her new babies! Now another baby will get to enjoy several years in this beautiful bed. I am so glad we could pass it down to her. That makes it so much easier to say goodbye to this phase of Emily's life. Bye-bye toddler - hello big girl Emily!

