Emily Quotes

Tonight I told Emily I wanted her to be 4 forever.  Her response:

       "Don't be sad Mommy.  Even when I get 20 I will still love you. 
        I will always love you."

Last Friday we had really warm weather so I got out a black summer knit dress, put on a silver belt and bright pink cardigan.  When I came downstairs to make her breakfast she said:

       "Oh Mommy.  Where are you going in such a beautiful dress?  I love your
        silver belt. Stand back and let me see.  Do a twirl.  Oh Mommy, you look
        so beautiful."

And, in fact, I felt beautiful all day.  I made a mental note to wear that outfit again...soon. 

How can I bottle all this stuff up and save it?  I might need it to keep from strangling her when she is 14...  Gosh I love 4.  It is my favorite age so far.