Easter!

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Well, unfortunately I open this Easter post with an Easter fail.  The Easter Bunny made a stop at our house on Thursday morning before we left for Dayton and the trip to American Girl.  I was caught a little off guard since the Bunny came early, and on a school morning.  So, I have zero pictures of Emily's basket and zero pictures of Emily with her basket.  Mom fail.

But, luckily the Easter Bunny also made a stop at Grandma's house and, this time Emily took a picture of her basket!  Yay!  Glad we gave her that iPhone.  True to his normal routine, the Easter Bunny even left Emily a little trail of jelly beans to help her find her basket.  Emily took a picture of the trail of jelly beans too.
 
Still don't have a picture of Emily with her Easter basket from this year, but this will have to do.  Hopefully I'll get it together next year.  Happy Easter!
Emily playing tic-tac-toe with her new Beanie Boo, Orchid.
UPDATE!  GRANDMA SAVED THE DAY! Here's a picture of Emily with her basket.  Thank you Grandma!