Fun Spring Weekend at Home

Friday/Saturday/Sunday,  April 28-30, 2017

We had a blog-worthy super fun weekend with friends!  Friday night Emily headed over to the McCormick's house to check out their backyard play area.  We had heard about the zip line they installed, but this was Emily's first experience and she loved it!  She also loved their big swing!  So much fun for a Friday night!
Saturday evening Abby had her birthday party at Revolution Gymnastics out in Cross Lanes.  Emily loves to go to parties there.  It was funny because about half way through the party I looked at Emily and her big smile and she said "I kinda miss gymnastics... but I still love skating."  If she wasn't so cute, and her smile wasn't so big, I would have reminded her what we just paid for her new figure skates.  :-)
  
  

Then on Sunday afternoon, it was in the upper 80's and the sun was shining so the kids all went out to play in the hose, the baby pool and try out Reagan's new slip-n-slide.  Unfortunately, by the time we got it all set up, a little thunder shower rolled in and we had to fold it up, but somehow I have a feeling today will not be the last afternoon we spend on the slip-n-slide this summer.