My birthday!

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

It's my birthday!  What a nice day I had!  I got to actually go into work this morning (kinda nice to see the office again) to get some work done, but then I had to turn my computer over to the IT department for updates so that meant an afternoon off with no computer!  Yay!
For dinner, we ordered carry out from one of my favorite Mexican restaurants and then (after skating) it was time for cake and presents!  I got soooo many gifts for Mother's Day that I did not have much on my wish list for my birthday, but I did get a Hallmark gift card for shopping at the Ornament Premier, a new dish drainer and a bag for my camera and lenses! 
And my biggest wish was for a birthday cake from Sarah's bakery!  And wouldn't you know it, after skating there was a special cake just for me from Sarah's!  Yummy birthday to me!