Fifty and Fabulous!

Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Guess who turned the big 50 this year?  This guy!!  We had a pretty low key celebration, but did enjoy dinner out at 1010 Bridge (courtesy of Bonnie and Nathan) followed by cake and presents at home!
   
He did not ask for anything special, really, for his big day which made gifting a little tricky.  But ultimately, I think he made out ok.  He got a fun nostalgic candy box with candy from his childhood era, $50 gift cards to Starbucks, Disney and Amazon, a new Zelda game, I renewed our Disney season passes and Emily and I got him a star that he can pick out and name.  Well, the name is not really real (no one can really name a star) but we adopted him one through a 501(c)(3) foundation that uses the money to research the stars!  That seemed like a pretty good tribute to his first half century on this planet.  Happy 50th Daniel!  We love you so much!