February Canaan

Saturday, February 10, 2024

I got to go this time!  I missed January because I was sick, but this time I was able to make it home on time from a work trip Friday night, feed the cats, grab Grandma Heintz and head to Canaan!  We left really early on Saturday morning and arrived just in time to meet the crew at Tip Top and do a little shopping in Thomas.

   
After coffee and shopping it was time for the afternoon show.  The weather was a little warmer than usual and boy did they have a big crowd!  I guess it was too warm for much skiing so everyone came to see the skaters!  It was a small group of skaters this time, but they all skated really well.
   
After the show, we headed to Siriani's for lunch then back to the lodget to rest a bit before the evening show.  We had another big crowd in the evening and this time, since it wasn't so cold, the girls even got to stay around a little longer and skate.  Then we grabbed the usual dinner at Mama Mia's.  Another fun Canaan weekend...and still one to go!