Sunday, July 12, 2026
I wasn't sure we would get to go to Kings Island this summer with all we had going on already, but we managed to find a weekend to visit Grandma, shop at The Greene, eat yummy cheesecake at The Cheesecake Factory, get pizza at Marion's, ice cream at Graeter's AND go to Kings Island too! Originally we had tickets for the park on Saturday, but it rained. And when I say it rained, I mean it RAINED. So much rain. So, instead we spent Saturday shopping. We gave Emily and Kian shopping spree cards again and I think they had a lot of fun. Plus, they both got some things to take to school.
When we got up on Sunday, the sun was out and we were ready to go! We grabbed our Fast Lane wrist bands and headed straight for the rides. First up was action zone (I think they still call it that) and the first ride of the day (literally we were on the very first train) was The Bat. Not the most exciting, but it does not have a fast lanes so we did it early before there was a line. From there we did Banshee, Drop Tower and Invertigo.
