Emily has been wanting a "fairy birthday" basically since her birthday last year (princess theme). So, of course she got her wish! We had fairies, fairies everywhere!
I started making a lot of her decorations back in the summer based on ideas I found on the Internet, Etsy and Pinterest. I made her a Happy Birthday sign, like the one I bought last year, flower napkin rings, flower arrangements in used Frappuccino bottles and her party favor boxes.
Our fairy food table included Pixie PB&J cut into the shape of a flower, Tinker Bell Turkey sandwiches cut into the shape of wings, Fawn Fruit Kabobs, Vidia Vanilla Pudding, Silvermist Snacks (colored marshmallows) and Fairy Mary mini muffins. I also made her little water bottles special labels with fairies on them that said Welcome to Emily's Fifth Birthday Party!
Our party activities included making fairy houses, Tinker Bell candy necklaces and going on a special pixie treasure hunt. I also got her a cardboard game with flowers and butterflies on it where the kids could throw little ping pong balls through the holes and get points..jpg)
Finally, after crafts were done and games finished, we sat all the fairies down to eat and have cake! We got her an amazing Tinker Bell cake, but we saved that for later. The kids at the party all got a cupcake of their choice.
After lunch and cake, it was time for presents. She got loads of nice gifts including some new princess stuff, two Lalaloopsy dolls, a kid friendly camera and some arts and crafts kits. Lots of great gifts! .jpg)
After gifts it was time for everyone to get their party favors and head home. In addition to fairy tutus, winds and wands for the girls and Peter Pan tunics and hats for the boys, each child also got a fairy box with homemade chocolate flowers inside, a bottle of "pixie dust" and a favor box with fairy things inside.



.jpg)
.jpg)

