Family Fun Day

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Before the sun got too hot, we began our Sunday with a walk on boardwalk to see the pond and then a trip to the mini golf course.  Emily was not sure about mini golf at first, but it didn't take her long to figure it out and then she really loved it..  She actually did pretty well.  So did I.  I even got 1 hole in one!
After golf it was time to cool off with - you guessed it - another dip in the pool.  We also ate lunch at the pool and let Emily play some of the pool party games the staff set up.  She really liked that.  She got a little over heated after lunch so we went inside to cool off a bit and rest.  Later that afternoon we hit up the game room and the ice cream bar!  That was fun!
I scream. You scream. We all scream for ice cream!
Daddy even won a few tickets!

When we ran out of tokens and the ice cream was gone, we swam a little more and then headed to a nearby Don Pablos for dinner. There was no one there and the food was just as good as I remembered.  I am not sure Emily was all that impressed with it, but this part of the trip was for me!  Chimichanga....yum!!!  After dinner it was back to the resort for bed.  We had a BIG day planned for Monday!
I think she must have gills...