Getting Ready...

Saturday, October 26, 2013






The time had finally come for pumpkin carving! And this year Daddy was determined to carve a pumpkin with a stencil.  So Daddy and Emily got on line and looked and looked and finally settled on a stencil of Sofia the First.  I was out shopping at the time, but when I came home they had the stencil all drawn on the pumpkin and were ready to carve with the new carving knife I brought home from the craft shop. I have to admit I did not think there was any way in the world that they...well Daddy, could carve that design into a pumpkin.  BUT....
I had to stand corrected.  Big time.  It was really fabulous.  Time consuming and tiring for Daddy, but Emily (and Daddy) were VERY proud of their creation.

My contribution to our Halloween extravaganza was a collection of light up ghosts.  I love them.  Dan hates them.  Emily loves them too.  2 votes out of 3 - the ghosts stayed.
BOO!