Monday, August 17, 2015

The summer went WAY too fast. I always thought it went fast when I was a kid, but I swear it goes by even faster as an adult! We were all in for a rude awakening on this first day of school. No more sleeping in. No more casual morning breakfast. No more mornings in play clothes. Nope. Go go go. Get up. Get dressed (in uniform, ugh) and get out the door.
Luckily, everything went very smoothly on the first day and we were at school ahead of schedule. We had plenty of time for pictures and seeing friends. Emily was excited about going to class and taking in all her new supplies and backpack.
She had such a great first grade year so here's to hoping second grade is even better!
 |
| Minecraft Backpack (an enderman) |
 |
| Em & Mackenzie. Go Rams! |
 |
| We love BCS! |