Tomorrow is our last day of vacation, but this has been one of the most relaxing vacations we have ever had so I don't think we will need a vacation from our vacation! Good thing too, since school starts on Monday...
Palm Beach Vacation (Wednesday)
Wednesday, August 12, 2015
Based upon the timing of low tide (and thus the availability of the reef for snorkeling) we decided to change up our normal plan today and hit the beach first. We reserved our beach chair early to be sure we had a front row seat for the afternoon (best money spent on this trip, by the way, was the rental of the chairs and umbrella on the beach) and then we made our way back to the Lagoon Pool for the morning. There was plenty of family fun on the water slide and lots of Daddy and Emily time in the pool too.
After lunch, I got a few hours to go shop at the Gardens Mall. They had just about all my favorite stores including some I rarely get to go in - like Tory Burch, Lily Pullitzer and Vineyard Vines. I soaked up every minute. While I shopped, Daddy and Emily went snorkeling and swimming at the beach. Then we all met up at the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. We ate way too much, which is basically a given at the Cheesecake Factory. Then we came back to the resort and took Emily to the playground. We were just getting ready to come home when we thought we felt a few sprinkles. Sure enough, within a minute or so, the sky opened. So we got a little wet on the way home, but we ran off some calories from the cheesecake too!
Tomorrow is our last day of vacation, but this has been one of the most relaxing vacations we have ever had so I don't think we will need a vacation from our vacation! Good thing too, since school starts on Monday...
Tomorrow is our last day of vacation, but this has been one of the most relaxing vacations we have ever had so I don't think we will need a vacation from our vacation! Good thing too, since school starts on Monday...