Noah's Ark Day

Monday, February 8, 2015

The school used to have a whole spirit week about this time of year, but this year we only had 2 days.  One day of dress up and one day of Ram wear.  I was kind disappointed, but we made the most of it.  I found out about Noah's Ark day on Friday in the weekly newsletter from school.  That night at dinner, Emily announced that she was going to be an orange fox with her friend Ashton.  Ok, an orange fox.  And no time to order anything from Amazon.  Eek!
    
So, Friday night I hit up Pinterest for inspiration.  Then Saturday morning Em and I hit the craft store and Wal-Mart.  I ended up making her a pretty good set of ears and a great mask, but my fox top was pretty bad.  I  tried, but my sewing skills are not so good and I don't have a sewing machine.  Anyway, this is what we came up with.  Em was happy with the result...even though the top apparently came apart at the seams at school. Oh well.  She got a lawyer mom, not a seamstress.  :-)