Valentine's Day Party at School

Friday, February 12, 2016

Bible Center has a roller skating unit during gym class every year.  This year the roller skating unit ended on February 11 and for the kids' Valentine's Day party (and 1/2 day of school) they got to go roller skating at the real rink!  They were very excited.
Ms. Vencill, Emily, Madison & Kaylyn.
Before they headed out, they had a Valentine snack and exchanged cards and other goodies.  Shock of all shocks, Emily wanted her Valentines to be Minecraft themed. I bought these little buckets for $.50 at the end of the holiday season and they worked great for this!  I found a printable wrapper for gum to look like a creeper and a wrapper for conversation hearts too.  I filled the bottom of the bucket with chocolate hearts and added a wrapped brownie.  Then her little Valentine cards were Stampy themed.  She was so excited to hand them out.