School Stuff

September/October 2017

It's hard to have too many school photos since I can't exactly follow Emily around all day, but I get some every once in a while.

These are pictures from Spirit Week at Bible Center.  The kids had 3 spirit days - crazy sock day, dress like your favorite cartoon character day (Emily went as Evie from Disney's Descendants) and school colors day.

Emily also had a social studies project this quarter on Native Americans.  Her tribe was the Iroquis.  at first she wasn't that excited about it, but as she worked on it more she really liked learning about them.  She got an A+ in the end (on her tri-fold and report) and was very happy.

Also, somewhat unrelated, I just kind of like this picture of Emily curled up with her book (feet on the cat scratch post) reading for her Accelerated Reader points.  Love this girl!