Thanksgiving 2018

Thursday, November 22, 2018

It's hard to believe another year has passed since we sat around the table with the Thanksgiving turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing and all of the other yummy parts of the tastiest day of the year.  Daddy was on call on Wednesday, but luckily he was home in the evening and was able to sleep and enjoy a full day of Thanksgiving fun.  Zoey got some sleep too which is good because Thanksgiving is Zoey's favorite holiday.
Waiting is the hardest part of Thanksgiving...

   
Timeless shot of Daddy :-)
I spent some time on Thanksgiving brushing up on my photography skills and, lucky for me, I had a couple of cooperative subjects...of course one was more patient than the other.
   
   
Reagan and Emily even found time to decorate a gingerbread turkey at one point...who knew that was even a thing?
   
Then over the course of the weekend, we also enjoyed baking, shopping, relaxing and lots and lots of Hallmark Christmas movies.  I just could not resist the matching shirts.  :-)