Yep, that's right. Back to the Halloween party! Our first stop on this trip, was a special Halloween character greeting with Stitch! We had to wait a little while, but it was worth it!
Staying in Tomorrowland, we also hit up the People Mover,Buzz Lightyear and Space Mountain (of course).


Then it was time for the Halloween dessert party! Our favorite way to close out a Disney trip. We love sitting at Tomorrowland Terrace and watching the fireworks...and eating. Did I mention eating? We love all the desserts.
We had big aspirations of spending more time at the party and staying for the 11:00 parade, but alas we were just too tired. But we definitely packed a lot into this trip and we had no regrets. Even as I was dropping over half-dead in the bed that night, I couldn't help but start dreaming about our next trip back "home."