Tonight was another Christmas party at Magic Kingdom and we could not wait! We donned our party clothes and headed out. We grabbed a quick dinner at Contempo Cafe and then made our way to the park. Tonight's party goal was simple - see the parade! So, when we arrived at MK, Grandma and I headed straight to Main Street to save some seats and Daddy and Emily hit up a couple of rides and then brought treats for everyone to enjoy while watching Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas Time parade. I love this parade and I could totally post 50 pictures here, but I am trying to edit myself.
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party (#2)
Sunday, December 8, 2019
Tonight was another Christmas party at Magic Kingdom and we could not wait! We donned our party clothes and headed out. We grabbed a quick dinner at Contempo Cafe and then made our way to the park. Tonight's party goal was simple - see the parade! So, when we arrived at MK, Grandma and I headed straight to Main Street to save some seats and Daddy and Emily hit up a couple of rides and then brought treats for everyone to enjoy while watching Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas Time parade. I love this parade and I could totally post 50 pictures here, but I am trying to edit myself.
After the parade we stayed for fireworks and then headed home to rest up for our VERY early morning at Hollywood Studios.
Tonight was another Christmas party at Magic Kingdom and we could not wait! We donned our party clothes and headed out. We grabbed a quick dinner at Contempo Cafe and then made our way to the park. Tonight's party goal was simple - see the parade! So, when we arrived at MK, Grandma and I headed straight to Main Street to save some seats and Daddy and Emily hit up a couple of rides and then brought treats for everyone to enjoy while watching Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas Time parade. I love this parade and I could totally post 50 pictures here, but I am trying to edit myself.
