Itty Bitty Kitty

Saturday, June 4, 2022

Daniel and I were out on a walk when I saw a tiny kitten in some tall grass.  I watched for a minute to see what she would do.  She seemed a little scared at first, but as soon as I bent down, she came right over.  Right then, I knew I had to help her.  So, we carried her home, gave her a spot in the garage with food, water, litter, toys and a blanket.  She was really, really playful and very loving.  I had initially thought that we would take her to the animal shelter in the morning, but after a little time on social media, we were able to find her a fur-ever home with a friend of someone from the rink!  We were sad to see her go but thrilled she would have a family to love her.  We wish you well itty bitty kitty!