Friday, March 22, 2024
This was only Emily's second concert ever and she seemed WAY more excited for this one than she was for the Taylor Swift Reputation concert a few years ago. Tickets were much harder to get than I remembered when we last went to Taylor Swift. I could not get any from the regular Ticketmaster site, so I had to buy them through a third-party seller ($$$), ugh. And, even though a bunch of girls from the ice rink really wanted to go, the most tickets you could buy were 4. So we had to split up and, then, due to prices, a couple dropped out. So it ended up the Johie and Emily went together and then Sarah and Lily went with Sarah's mom and younger sister, Layla. Due to the prices, Daniel and I did not get tickets so Johie and Emily went on their own. We walked them to the door of Nationwide Arena in Columbus and then walked back to meet them when it was over. By all reports, the concert was great and they had a really fun night.