Christmas 2024

Wednesday, December 25, 2024

 We had a very quiet Christmas this year.  Just Emily, Daniel, Grandma and me...and then of course Sasha, Amelia and Milo.  We all slept in a bit and then when everyone got downstairs we let the kitties go first with some of their gifts.  They got a big stocking of gifts and a new scratching house too!

    

The kitties seemed satisfied with their gifts so we moved on to our stockings.  Everyone had one!

   
   
Then it was time for gifts.  Emily's wish list was almost all clothes this year.  Same for the rest of us.  At one point I thought I might run out of shirt boxes!  Emily got several sweaters, a "skate crate" filled with skating stuff, new jeans a Pusheen box and a TON of new stuff for skiing - new ski coat, ski pants, new goggles and more.  She is so excited to go in just a few weeks.
   
      
Daniel was excited to receive some fun new t-shirts, a weather station, a new coffee maker, a cupcake subscription, Patagonia vest, a heated mattress pad and more.
   
   
Grandma got some new pants and jeans, a new sweater, new underwear, white t-shirts, one of Emily's skating pictures and more.
   
I also received many new clothing items including several sweaters, new cords, new pajamas and more.  And by more, I mean the Hallmark Christmas Monopoly Game!  And yes, we played later in the evening and I actually won our inaugural game!
   
What a full Christmas we had!  We were wiped out - even the cats.