First Day of Senior Year!

Friday, August 15, 2025

How did we get here?  How did the years go by so fast?  The days can be long sometimes, but man the years are short.  I am so grateful that I spent the time to document the passing years in this blog.  Here we are - kindergarten to senior year.  Time is a thief.

This beautiful, smart and very talented young woman is almost ready to leave the nest and with every passing day, I know I am not ready, but she is.  I'm so proud, so excited, so heartbroken and so much in denial.  I am so glad I have a year to prepare for what is coming.  But, in the meantime, this girl continues to exceed all expectations.  This summer we learned she is officially an AP Scholar with Honors!  Reach for the stars, my sweet girl.  We're so proud of you.