

.jpg)
I had to run an errand today at the mall and this time I took Emily along. There is an episode of Special Agent Oso that Emily really likes where Oso helps a little girl get her ticket and ride the carousel. Well, this mall has a carousel in it. So on the way to the mall, I asked her if she would like to ride. She said yes - a purple horse like Oso. When we finished the errand, I walked her down to the other end of the mall and she saw the carousel from, I swear, 3 football fields away. So we went to the ticket window, she gave the man $2 and she took her ticket and waited in line to ride. Unfortunately there were no purple horses, but that did not phase her (thank goodness). When the ride finished, she wanted to ride again. I gave her $2 again and she went back and got another ticket. I had to tell her it was going to close and the horses were going to sleep so that I could pry her away. There were a few tears, but those were remedied by a ride on the ever popular (and totally free) escalator in Macy's. On the way home she announced that she likes the mall. Now I know she is definitely my daughter.