6:45am - Wake-up call! Emily had a bad dream that "Mommy was hiding." Lots of tears. My shower cut short.
7:30am - Begin the first of 4 loads of laundry (ugh).
9:00am - Mop kitchen floor and clean out fridge/pantry.
10:15am - To Target to get groceries.
11:15am - Unload groceries, take out third load of laundry.
11:45am - Sit outside on bench in front of Snip-Its waiting to be first in line before the chaos at noon when it opened. Everyone wants Easter haircuts. I learned the 11:45am trick after our last visit.
12:20pm - Emily gets prize and heads out the door, happy as can, be with her plastic duck...and less hair, especially her bangs.
12:45pm - Lunch from Wendy's. For the first time in history, Emily finishes all 4 chicken nuggets and asks for more (which of course I did not have)!
1:20pm - Ahhhh nap time.
1:45pm last load of laundry done and I try to nap...except phone rings at 2:00, 2:30 and 3:25. My mom twice and some random sales call too. Grrrr.
3:45pm - Nap time ends. Grrr again.
4:30pm off to the mall to exchange an item for Daddy's birthday. Emily spots the carousel.
4:45pm - Pry Emily off the horse and head for home.
6:00pm - Frozen pizza and pears for all. (I am no Martha Stewart.)
6:30pm - Hide eggs.
6:35pm - Hide eggs again.
6:40pm - Hide eggs again.
6:45pm - still hiding eggs.
7:00pm - Emily wants to color with her crayons.
7:15pm - As I am cleaning up the eggs, Emily is drawing with the crayon on the carpet. Sigh...
7:30pm - Emily in time-out for the crayon incident. Surprisingly, no tears and lots of repeat after me - "Crayons go on paper, not on carpet."
7:35pm - Finally to the bath tub.
8:15pm - Zzzzzzz. Ahhh.