Sometimes I just can't believe how fast the last 4 years have gone. I swear it seems like only yesterday that we brought her home from the hospital. It seems like only yesterday we taught her to crawl, to pull up, to walk. But wherever these past four years have gone, they have brought us here - to Emily's fourth birthday.
After her birthday party at the neighborhood clubhouse, we came home and got out her pile of gifts. Everyone was more than generous. Anyone who thinks December birthdays get cheated, should have come to our house on Saturday. Emily got so many great gifts that I could not possibly name them all, but I'll try to recall the highlights:-Princess scooter
-Princess sing-a-long player
-Belle tea cart with cups & saucers
-Great Fairy Rescue Movie
-Fairy house with furniture
-Dora house and furniture
-Clothes
-Shoes/slippers
-A bunch of other great things that I just cannot seem to recall because there was so much!
I hope Emily earned all those gifts this year! I also hope the next four years do not go by as quickly as these first four! She is a sweet little girl and I just want to slow it down or package it up or something. I might need it in another 10 years or so. In the meantime, I think I love 4. She's big. She'll tell you if you ask her. Happy Birthday my sweet girl! Mommy & Daddy love you so much!
![]() |
| Jasmine dress-up outfit with shoes and crown! |
![]() |
| Furniture to go into the fairy house! |


