Today was our Hollywood Studios day. We arrived at rope drop and Daddy and Emily headed straight for Tower of Terror. One guess what I did...yep, that's right, I took pictures of the Christmas decorations!
I had just gotten started on my picture taking when Daddy and Emily finished up on Tower of Terror. Barely any wait at all. From there we headed to Rockin' Roller Coaster. We had to try to get both in before the lines got long later in the day. Again, tiered Fast Passes.
![]() |
| The morning was cold! |
On our way to our next Fast Pass, we stopped off to watch The March of the First Order. It's funny because as an adult you know this stuff isn't real, but still the Storm Troopers and other bad guys can be very intimidating and imposing. It was worth a stop to watch, though. Disney has definitely been true to all things Star Wars.
Back to fairytale land for Mommy - the next stop was the Frozen Sing-A-Long! One of my Disney favorites. I get such a kick out of hearing everyone belt out Disney Frozen tunes in that theater. I also like seeing Emily and Daddy sing along too! And the stage show is always so funny.
| Snowflakes on Daddy's head. |
| Not sure Vader would approve of the bunny ears... |
In the meantime, Daddy snagged another Fast Pass for Rockin' Roller Coaster! Score!!
Such a fun day at Hollywood Studios, but it was time to get back to the resort for a quick dinner, Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom and the Holiday Wishes Dessert Party too!
![]() |
| It warmed up later in the day, but it was super windy! Look at our hair! |



