As luck would have it, we happened to be at Disney on one of the V.I.Passholder nights. This one was actually in Magic Kingdom so that was extra cool.
We decided to also go to the after-fireworks dessert party. We haven't done that one before, but we figured since we would be in the park late anyway, that we'd go ahead and do it. So, after our quick bite at Contempo, we were back in the park for fireworks and dessert. Yum!
After dessert we had tons of energy so we started our fun with a quick Dumbo photo op! We had to wait a little (in the rain), but it was worth it.

After that, we hit Fantasyland and rode Winnie the Pooh and Small World. Ultimately riding Small World was a mistake because slowing down that much made us all really tired.
So about 11pm, that was the end of our V.I.Passholder night (and this Disney trip). But we got to do a lot and it was worth going for sure. I would definitely do it again. Until next time, Disney. XOXO
