Aspen Day 3

Wednesday, March 9, 2022

More skiing today!  Today, Daniel and Emily were off to Aspen Highlands for more skiing.  Hard for me to chronicle all of their adventures since I didn't go, but they assured me they had a great time and even got to do some black diamonds!  Go Emily go!  Not bad for a girl who really only started skiing last year.

   
   
Then tonight was a big family adventure!  We had a reservation at the highest bowling alley in the entire United States - Snowmass Lanes!  They also boasted a wood fired pizza oven and other tasty treats so we were excited to go try it out.  It was very small (and walkable from our condo) and thankfully no smoking was allowed inside!  We ordered wood-fired pizza and cheese sticks and then for dessert Emily had a cheesecake and Dan and I had cinnamon donuts with Nutella for dipping.  As far as the bowling was concerned, Daniel won two games and I won one too!  Emily was just excited when she didn't end up in the gutter.  HA!  But joking aside, she actually did pretty well.  And, below there is one picture of me proving that I did actually go on this trip! 
   
   

So much fun in Snowmass!