Friday, November 8, 2024
Daniel had a few vacation days that he had to distribute across the year and one of the days he chose was Veteran's Day - when Emily was off school - so we decided to fit in a long weekend at Disney. We were able to get a room at Old Key West. Emily had never stayed there, but D and I were there last September, I think. We really needed to stay on property to be able to take advantage of the new Lightning Lane multi-pass.
From there it was time for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party! This time we prioritized rides that had fun Christmas overlays - Space Mountain and Tomorrowland Speedway, but we also wanted Emily to get to ride the new Tiana ride (formerly Splash Mountain) so while I held seats for the parade, Daniel and Emily went to ride.



Emily and Daniel made it back just in time for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade and we had great seats! I just love this parade...and it even had some new music this year.

