Easter!

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Following the trail...
Emily has been saying for the last couple of years that Easter is her favorite holiday.  She likes getting an Easter basket, of course, but she really likes the little trail of candy that the Easter bunny leaves to help her find her basket.  I had no idea how magical a trail of candy would turn out to be for her, but she truly loves it.  Last year, the bunny left Cadbury mini eggs for a trail.  This year he was back to jelly beans (I have it on good authority they were on sale).


...all the way to the living room.
Jackpot!
The big hits in this year's Easter basket included a new Cinderella doll (the one from the live action movie); two new Isabelle books, the Saige mini American Girl doll and a gift card for iTunes.  And of course she also got lots of chocolate eggs, jelly beans and even a solid chocolate Elsa.  

We gave her the birthday Elsa doll, an American Girl beach set and an American Girl Easter egg decorating set.  As I sit here typing this, I guess I see now why she must love Easter so much.