We were off to Radical Ropes for an all-access pass to all things fun! We started off the afternoon on the zip lines. There were 8 total and it was a blast!






Then when we finished the zip lines, we headed off for the high ropes challenge! This was kind of terrifying, but super fun too.


When Kaylyn and I finished the "low" course we were finished, but Daniel and Emily went on to tackle the challenge course at level two!
You might think that by this point we were finished. Nope, then it was off to the climbing wall!
The last part of our adventure was the "leap of faith." Basically the kids (and Daniel) jumped off a platform on this 60 foot building and then the cord caught them and lowered them to the ground. I was responsible for videos so I couldn't jump. HA! What a great adventure we had!!!We went back to the resort, had dinner and then it was time for the dive-in movie - Lion King! What a wonderful day!! But oh so tired too!!
