Saturday, September 28, 2024
After a brief rest, it was time to go enjoy the International Food & Wine Festival over at Epcot. When Emily was little this was not her favorite thing - and I can totally understand it. But, as she has gotten older, and as we have take a few trips without her, I have really come to look forward to these evenings at Epcot. It was definitely busy, but the lines are never too bad and they have so much good food it is hard to choose what to get. This year, I started with some pumpkin brown butter ravioli and they were delicious! Then we both decided on a toastada from Mexico for the second round.
With fully tummies it was then time to tackle some rides. Sadly, Test Track was down during this visit, but hopefully it will be up and running again soon, but we did get to ride Guardians of the Galaxy - one of my new favorite rides in all of DW.