Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party #2

Sunday,  September 29, 2024

Tonight we headed back into Magic Kingdom for one more Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party!  We grabbed a quick dinner over in Contempo Cafe and then headed straight for some of our favorite rides.  Last time, we missed Seven Dwarfs Mine Train so this time we made it an early stop.  We also hitTron and Space Mountain, but neither one had pictures this time for some reason.  Oh well.  Contrary to my family's popular belief, that if there is no picture it did not happen, I am certain here that it did.

We had to stop our riding a little earlier this time to get a parade spot.  This really is a can't miss parade and this time I really did get some good pics!  That might be my favorite headless horseman that I have ever taken!
   
   
   
   
   
As soon as the parade ended we had to make a beeline for Tomorrowland Terrace for the spooky dessert party with the Halloween fireworks!  My favorite event of the day!  we had lots of yummy treats and we got to watch the fireworks from actual chairs!  It was terrific!
   
   
What a great night we had!  Usually, we would be finished with our trip after the party, but we still had one more day!  And, I got one of my favorite pictures ever on our way out of the park!