Starlight Parade at Magic Kingdom

Saturday, September 27, 2025

Tonight we decided to go over to Magic Kingdom to see the new Starlight parade.  But before the parade, we managed to get in a few rides, a fun pic, and dinner at Columbia Harbor House - by an upstairs window!!

   

When we rode People Mover, the lights were on in Space Mountain so I was able to get this fun pic!  We also had time for a quick spin around Tomorrowland Speedway!
    

We grabbed seats for the parade an hour in advance and I was so glad we did.  It got VERY crowded.  Starlight replaced the Main Street Electrical Parade that was retired many years ago.  I always liked that parade so I was excited to see Starlight...and it did not disappoint.  It was really beautiful.
   
   
   
   
Then we decided to stay for Happily Ever After.  I really do like this show, even though I will always have a soft spot for Wishes.
   
Night Night, MK.