Saturday, November 15, 2025
On Saturday night we had tickets to Jollywood Nights at Hollywood Studios. This party has really grown on me over the past couple of years. We started our fun in Toy Story Land on Toy Story Mania.
Then we headed to Rockin' Roller Coaster. I think this was our last ride before they retheme this ride for the Muppets. On our way I got to see some of my favorite HS decorations. I love the vintage look of all these guys.
Then we headed over to Tower of Terror, another family favorite. I think we basically killed this shot.
Then it was time to eat. We all had some favorites from the party guide that we wanted to try. I was excited for the empanadas with street corn. Emily was excited for the mexican hot chocolate dessert and D wanted to try the birria taco. I also wanted the Christmas tree cookie stack. It was all delicious.
Then we headed into Galaxy's Edge to hit some Star Wars rides. On Smuggler's Run, D and E got to be the pilots. They did great and we got 2 units of coaxial (the goal in the ride).
Then we headed out to see the skating show. It isn't the best show, but it was fun...its always fun to see skaters!
After the show we had to wait a bit, but we ended up with a great spot for Jingle Bell Jingle Bam! This is a fun show with great projections, a great story and great fireworks too!
After the fireworks, it was time to call it a night. We definitely made the most of this party and had a great time!