Christmas in New York - Day 2

Friday,  December 5, 2025

This morning Emily, Heidi and Heidi's friend Chris, headed out to do a little shopping and sightseeing while I wrapped up some seminar stuff.  Then we all met up at noon to head to Serendipity in Times Square - known for their various kinds of frozen hot chocolate...and loads of other things too.  I've been wanting to get us here for a couple years now and we finally made it happen.

   
   
After lunch, we split up a bit and Emily and I went shopping and saw all the festive things.  Emily got two new sweaters (including one she will wear for her senior pictures tomorrow) and I got some cute Christmas earrings.  It was definitely fun.
   
   
By late afternoon, it was time to head to Radio City Music Hall to see the Rockettes and JD and Alexis!  I love this show.  I cannot believe I had to be almost 50 to see this show for the first time.  I would love to see it every single year.  It is just that good!
   
After the show, Emily and I had reservations for a cool projection show dining experience at Le Petit Chef.  It was really cool and really small - only like 20 people fit.  They projected a little show on the tables and plates and it told a story along with each course of the meal.  The food wasn't the best, but it was fun and the concept was really neat.
   
   
   
On our way out, we stopped to admire Macy's decorations and the amazing window displays.  We also came across other festive stops on our way back. Christmas in New York is definitely magical.