Thursday, December 25, 2025
The kitties were so cute this year on Christmas, I felt like they deserved their own post. We know they love new toys, but with all the comotion of Christmas, I wasn't entirely sure they would all come out to see what Santa brought. But they did!
We started with their stocking. They got a bunch of Churu, some new springs in new sizes and colors, a pom pom ball on a springy stick, a crunchy gift bag with a toy tag, feather toys and more. They were all very interested in the new gifts. They also got their quarterly Pusheen Cat Kit that we saved for Christmas and a new Christmas tree scratching post. Sasha liked the scratching post the best. Milo was 100% taken with the crunchy bag with the little gift tag and Amelia liked the pom pom ball on the spring. They all played and played. I could have watched them for hours, but egg nog coffee cake in the kitchen called for breakfast, so off we went while the cats played and played.