The fun wasn't over after we left the waves, tubes and slides. Tonight we had reservations at Carmine's for dinner (one of Emily's favorites because, well, pasta) and then tickets for the Rob Lake Magic Show.
I love walking to Marina Village for early dinners. There is almost no one around so everything is quiet and peaceful. No crowds.
We arrived at Carmines a little early and got seated right away. This is a fun restaurant because everything is served family style. But I swear the families must be HUGE in the Caribbean because the portions are so big. The salad bowl would have fed 8 people, I swear. But we did manage to polish off all of the lasagna. Yum!
After dinner, we had a little time to kill before Rob Lake so we did a little shopping. Emily found her twin in the Lilly Pulitzer shop!
Then it was off to Rob Lake. We couldn't take pictures, but our seats were right up front and it was a terrific show!
| Fun shot out in the lobby. |