First Day of Fifth Grade

Monday, August 20, 2018

I know I must say this every year, but time sure does fly.  I feel like the summer just started and already we're back to school.  Just look at this.  The first day of FIFTH GRADE!  I swear she just started kindergarten and now we're in the last year of elementary school.  And she looks so grown up.  Where does the time go?
Emily was really looking forward to getting back to school to see all of her friends.  She definitely missed them over the summer.  There were lots of hugs as we walked in and she greeted some friends she had not seen in over two months.  Others we saw occasionally over the summer, but still not enough to take away from these happy reunion moments.  Here's to hoping 5th grade is every bit as successful as fourth.  Have a great year Em.  Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you!